How to Request a Copy of Your Transcript(s)
- Complete a Transcript Request Form
(Please note the "Transcript Request Form" for Colleges & Universities is different from the "Transcript Request Form" for Career Schools)
- Make out a check or money order made payable to Treasurer, State of New Hampshire
NH Department of Education
Division of Higher Education - Higher Education Commission
Closed School Transcript Request
101 Pleasant St.
Concord, NH 03301
- Official Copy is mailed in a stamped, sealed envelope to a destination as requested. An official copy can also be mailed directly to you, but will arrive in a stamped, sealed envelope that cannot be opened. If opened, it is no longer considered official and cannot be used for the transfer of credits or verification of a degree.
- Student Copy is for the students' records only. It has the same information as an official copy, but is stamped "Student Copy"
- In-office pickup by appointment only
- We are unable to accept credit cards
Microsoft Word format. You can download a free reader from Microsoft.