The New Hampshire Department of Education through the Bureau of Accountability’s School Improvement Group has established a coaching/technical assistance program to provide support to districts and/or schools in New Hampshire. The role(s) of the school improvement coach is to:
- Provide assistance in the implementation of the New Hampshire Curriculum Frameworks, Literacy and Numeracy Plans.
- Serve as a literacy, mathematics, or leadership coach to teachers and/or administrators within the district.
- Guide the district or school in the analysis and use of assessment results and other data.
- Assist in developing a plan for professional development activities with district/school leadership.
- Work with curriculum committees or district/school instructional leadership teams.
Provide professional development activities based on time available and expertise.
- Teach model lessons and/or provide coaching sessions.
- Provide assistance in curriculum audits.
In addition, we have a technical assistance provider to work specifically with districts and schools in supporting the implementation of a RtI (Response to Intervention) model.
How To Request a School Improvement Coach
School Improvement Coach/Technical Assistance
School Improvement Coach - NH Alternate Assessment
School Improvement Coach/Technical Assistance - Special Education
Microsoft Word format. You can download a free reader from Microsoft.