The NH RESPONDS Advisory Board will consist of representatives from key state agencies and organizations identified in the grant as well as representatives from the statewide professional organizations.
The board will meet quarterly and advise the NH RESPONDS Leadership Team regarding: the overall direction and anticipated outcomes of the project, sustainability of project goals and objectives during and beyond the life of the grant, and connecting statewide initiatives of Board member organizations' with project goals and objectives.
The Board will consist of representatives from
- NH Association of School Principals
- NH Association of Special Education Administrators
- NH Department of Education, Vocational Rehabilitation
- NH Early Childhood Education DHHS
- NH Parent Teachers Association
- NH School Administrators Association
- NH School Boards Association
- Child Development Bureau, DCYF DHHS
- Council for Teacher Education
- Cultural Competence Program Manager
- Family Resource Connections
- Family Voices
- Head Start State Collaboration Office
- Institutions of Higher Education (UNH, Plymouth State University, Rivier College, Keene State College, New Hampshire Community Technical College System)
- Local Education Agencies
- National Association for Mental Illness
- Professional Standards Board
- Student Leadership
Microsoft PowerPoint format. You can download a free reader from Microsoft.