Dept of Education Logo
Dept of Education Logo
Home | About Us | Accountability/Assessment | Certification | Data Collection & Reports | Innovations | Legislation/Hearings/Rules | NH Schools | Professional Development | Employment Opportunities | Contact Us | Search | Calendar
Department of Education - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
skip navigation
students artwork

How to Research Colleges, Universities, and New Hampshire-based Career Schools

Finding Colleges and Universities through College Navigator

The College Navigator is an online tool that lets you search and compare colleges, universities, and other postsecondary institutions that distribute Title IV Federal Financial Aid in both New Hampshire and the U.S.
This easy-to-use website helps future or current students, and their parents, research majors and programs of study, costs of attendance, finances, enrollment, and more. The College Navigator is hosted by the National Center for Educational Statistics.

Finding a Career School Located in New Hampshire

In New Hampshire, privately owned postsecondary career schools must be licensed by the NH Department of Education, Higher Education Division – Higher Education Commission, Office of Career School Licensing. Career-oriented programs at privately (or publicly) owned colleges and universities are approved separately.

Veteran Education Services

Acrobat Reader Symbol Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.

New Hampshire Department of Education
101 Pleasant Street | Concord, NH | 03301-3494
Telephone: (603) 271-3494 | TDD Access: Relay NH 711