Accountability and Reporting Requirements
Charter School Accountability Reporting Requirements: submitted by each public charter school
Office of School Finance
Financial reporting requirements for public charter schools:
- Charter School per Pupil Aid form
Annually, each public charter school reports student enrollment (Opening Day, BOY and EOY) in order to receive state adequacy aid payments.
- Sample Quarterly Financial Report
Due September 30, December 31, March 31, and June 30.
- Instructions for Quarterly Financial Report
- DOE-25 Cover Sheet and DOE-25 Template
Due annually on September 1.
- DOE-25 Checklist for Charter Schools
- NH Financial Accounting Handbook
Instruction on completing the DOE-25. The DOE-25 is an annual financial report due on September 1 and submitted to Ron Leclerc, Bureau of Data Management.
- Guidelines for Reporting Federal Revenues