Accountability and Reporting Requirements
Charter School Accountability Reporting Requirements: submitted by each public charter school
Accountability Reporting Requirements
- 2020-2021 Charter School Timeline for Submissions and Events
- Charter School Accountability Plan Template
Office of School Finance
Financial reporting requirements for public charter schools:
- Charter School per pupil aid forms FY 20-21
- Voluntary Identification of Low Income Students- FY 20-21- Sample Alternate Income Application
- Sample Quarterly Financial Report
- DOE-25 Cover Sheet and DOE-25 Template
Due annually on September 1.
- DOE-25 Checklist for Charter Schools
- NH Financial Accounting Handbook
Instruction on completing the DOE-25. The DOE-25 is an annual financial report due on September 1 and submitted to Ron Leclerc, Bureau of Data Management.
- Guidelines for Reporting Federal Revenues