New Hampshire state plan under the 2017 Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
FY18 Tydings Waiver Request for Title I B
Call for Public Comment
The New Hampshire Department of Education has unspent funds in the FY18 Title I B program that will otherwise expire on September 30, 2021 unless a waiver is approved by the United States Education Department. The following letter is being submitted to USED and is being posted here for public comment. The public comment period will be open for a 2 week period, starting September 8, 2021 and ending on September 22, 2021. All public comment received will be provided to USED.
Please submit public comment to Dr. Nate Greene, Administrator, Bureau of Educational Opportunities, Nathaniel.T.Greene@doe.nh.gov or by mail at 101 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH, 03301.
NH ESSA State Plan
- Public Guide to ESSA Accountability
- Guidance to Reporting on School Performance
- Comprehensive Support and Improvement School Overview
- Additional Targeted Support Schools Overview
- Next Steps- Support for CSI Schools
- Webinar- School Identification: CSI and ATS (November 14, 2018)
High School Graduation Cohort
- NH State HS Graduation Cohort Policy and Technical Manual
- Federal Non-Regulatory Guidance on High School Graduation Rate
Administrator, Bureau of Educational Opportunities