Parent Involvement in Special Education Survey
Documents pertaining to the Indicator 8 Parent Involvement Survey.
The New Hampshire Department of Education (NHDOE), Parent Involvement in Special Education Survey provides data for reporting requirements under the State Performance Plan (SPP), Annual Performance Report (APR) on Indicator 8 Parent Involvement. Percent of parents who report that the school facilitated parent involvement.
Indicator 8 measures "the percent of parents with a child receiving special education services who report that schools facilitated parent involvement as a means of improving services and results for children with disabilities.
2020 Parent Involvement Survey Materials
- Indicator 8 Webinar - Block B Districts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Parent Letter
- Sample of English and Spanish Surveys
- FY'20 Memo #
- Block B districts for 2019-2020
- Training Webinar
- Frequently asked questions (English)
- Frequently asked questions (Spanish)
- Parent Letter (English)
- Parent Letter (Spanish)
- Statewide Results
- New Hampshire Parent Involvement in Special Education: 2017-2018 Statewide Results
- Parent Involvement in Special Education: 2017-2018 Full Report