NH Career Academy
Beginning in the Fall of 2020, the New Hampshire Career Academy is an innovative education program that provide students with a pathway leading to a high school diploma, an associates degree, an industry credential, and a job interview with a New Hampshire employer. This happens over a two-year period at no tuition cost to students or their families.
- Students enter the program at the start of their senior year of high school, and complete both their high school graduation requirements and associate degree or certificate program requirements two years later, equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to be successful in their chosen career. There is a wide range of programs offered.
Courses available for the New Hampshire Career Academy include, but may not be limited to, the following:
White Mountain Community College
All Community College programs are available to NHCA students. WMCC will also offer all Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs if the student has completed a two-year CTE program in high school with the exception of Nursing. Other competitive programs such as Welding and Veterinary Assistant will be offered based on availability of open slots.
River Valley Community College
All Allied Health Programs, excluding RN but including:
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Radiologic Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Assistant.
Lakes Region Community College
- Culinary Arts
- Marine Technology
New Hampshire Technical Institute
- Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology Manufacturing
Manchester Community College
- Robotics/Advanced Manufacturing
- Cyber Security
Great Bay Community College
- Biotechnology, for students who have completed a two-year CTE Biotechnology program in high school.
Administrator, Bureau of Educational Opportunities