Bureau of Student Support
The Bureau of Student Support oversees programs targeted to New Hampshire students most in need of additional support, in special education, to ensure an education for all.
Provides and promotes leadership, technical assistance and collaboration statewide to ensure that all children and youth with disabilities receive a free, appropriate, public education.
Special Education COVID Resources
Below are links to the resources we have provided regarding COVID and Special Education:
- Special Education Calls
- Electronic Signature Memo
- Sample Services Tracker Form
- First Special Education PowerPoint - March 31, 2020
- Emergency License Form from the Office of Professional Licensure and Certification
- COVID - NH Questions and Answers - March 30, 2020
- Dear Colleague Letter from Director Fredette - March 2020
- US DOE Information:
- Compensatory Education Application Revised
- Compensatory Education Documentation Revised
A set of principles to develop learning environments that give all individuals equal opportunities to learn.
Information to contact all Bureau Staff.
State Director of Special Education
Bureau Main Line