Resources for Teachers
Just like their students, New Hampshire teachers are learning every day. Here are some helpful resources to assist with your professional development.
- Oversees licensing for all New Hampshire educators
- The purpose of professional educator preparation program approval is to ensure that all future educators in New Hampshire are highly qualified and well prepared to serve all students effectively. Preparation programs utilize data on their students’ preparedness for professional practice and other essential indicators for continuous program improvement.
- Coordinates teacher education in New Hampshire in an advisory capacity through a continuing study and discussion of pre-service progress.
- A set of principles to develop learning environments that give all individuals equal opportunities to learn.
- New Hampshire has a fantastic wealth of researchers and research organizations throughout our state. To collaborate with these researchers as well as researchers throughout the country, the Department of Education (DOE) has compiled information to assist in sharing data and collaborating on research projects. Thoughtful and methodical research can help improve the education for children through our state.
- These technical advisories are issued in order to provide support to school boards, districts, schools, educators, and communities as they work to build learning communities that engage learners and support depth of knowledge.
- Discovery Education integrates with the most popular EdTech tools and systems, making it easy for teachers and students to securely sign in. This is currently available, at no cost, to New Hampshire educators.