Every great student has benefitted from great teachers. New Hampshire's professional educators make a difference in the lives of thousands of Granite State students every day.
Here are some resources for educators to receive and renew their credentials, and to continue their professional development.
- myNHDOE EIS portal
- Credentialing Knowledge Base -Visit to learn how to become credentialed, apply, submit documentation, and obtain technical assistance.
- Educator Search
- Code of Ethics
- Code of Conduct
- Duty to Report
- Oversees licensing for all New Hampshire educators
- The purpose of professional educator preparation program approval is to ensure that all future educators in New Hampshire are highly qualified and well prepared to serve all students effectively. Preparation programs utilize data on their students’ preparedness for professional practice and other essential indicators for continuous program improvement.
- Coordinates teacher education in New Hampshire in an advisory capacity through a continuing study and discussion of pre-service progress.
- A set of principles to develop learning environments that give all individuals equal opportunities to learn.
- New Hampshire has a fantastic wealth of researchers and research organizations throughout our state. To collaborate with these researchers as well as researchers throughout the country, the Department of Education (DOE) has compiled information to assist in sharing data and collaborating on research projects. Thoughtful and methodical research can help improve the education for children through our state.
The Bureau of Education Statistics keeps track of education funding in New Hampshire:
The New Hampshire Department of Education is the designated pass-through entity for federal education funds flowing to schools in the Granite State.