Bureau of Federal Compliance
The Bureau of Federal Compliance oversees activities of federal grant programs to determine whether organizations are in compliance with federal fund related fiscal requirements.
The monitoring is completed to ensure that grant recipients spend funds in the manner specified by the grant program. The implementation of 2 CFR 200 (Uniform Grant Guidance) requires that the NHDOE, as a “pass-through” entity, is in compliance with federal risk assessment and monitoring requirements for subrecipients of federal funds.
The Bureau provides technical assistance, guidance documents and other educational opportunities to assist subrecipients in understanding how to manage federal grants.
- Annual Fiscal Monitoring Program
- Annual Federal Risk Assessment
- Federal Fund Fact Sheets
- Federal Fund Information Sheets
- Monitoring of Single Audit Findings
- Grants Training and Management
- General Assurances
- Program Assurances for Every Student Succeeds Act; Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, Part B; and Carl D. Perkins Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act
Timothy Carney, Administrator
Lindsey Labonville, MHRM
Agency Audit Manager, 603-271-3837