Division of Educator Support and Higher Education
The Division of Educator Support and Higher Education oversees licensing for all New Hampshire educators, provides transcripts for now-closed colleges, provides oversight of postsecondary educator preparation programs, approves postsecondary institutions to accept VA funds, licenses career schools, and coordinates the Higher Education Commission which oversees private and out-of-state institutions of higher education serving New Hampshire students.
Due to construction, as of August 16th, 2021 the New Hampshire Department of Education’s Division of Educator Support and Higher Education office will be relocated to the Granite State College Building in Concord, NH. All operations will continue as usual.
Our USPS mailing address remains 101 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH 03301.
Carrier deliveries (FedEx, UPS, etc) must be addressed to 21 S. Fruit Street, Concord, NH 03301.
Thank you for your patience.
- Bureau of Credentialing
- Bureau of Educator Preparation and Higher Education
- Closed School Transcripts
- Higher Education in NH (Higher Education Commission, institutions, students, complaint form)
- Office of Career School Licensing
- Scholarships for Orphans of Veterans
- Veterans Program Approval