Skip to main content
scroll to top

Closed School Transcripts

The Department of Education provides transcripts to students who attended NH schools (colleges/universities/career schools) that are no longer in operation, as well as education verification information to background check agencies.

How to Request a Copy of Your Transcript(s)

  • Complete a Transcript Request Form
  • Fees: $20 per transcript
    • Please make your money order or cashier's check payable to Treasurer, State of New Hampshire.
  • Mail to:

NH Department of Education
Division of Educator Support and Higher Education
Closed School Transcripts
101 Pleasant St.
Concord, NH 03301

  • If you would like to expedite the process you can overnight your request, along with a pre-paid overnight envelope (USPS, FEDEX or UPS) addressed to wherever you want the transcript sent.
  • Official Copy is mailed in a stamped, sealed envelope to a destination as requested. An official copy can also be mailed directly to you, but will arrive in a stamped, sealed envelope that cannot be opened. If opened, it is no longer considered official and cannot be used for the transfer of credits or verification of a degree.
  • Student Copy is for the students' records only. It has the same information as an official copy, but is stamped "Student Copy" and is charged the same fee.
  • In-office pickup by appointment only- Londergan Hall, Bureau of Credentialing office
  • We are unable to accept credit cards.

Closed Colleges and Universities

Closed Career Schools




Patricia Moquin, Program Assistant II
(603) 271-0289