Closed School Transcripts
The Department of Education provides transcripts to students who attended NH schools (colleges/universities/career schools) that are no longer in operation.
How to Request a Copy of Your Transcript(s)
- Complete a Transcript Request Form
- Fees: $20 per transcript
- Make out a check or money order made payable to Treasurer, State of New Hampshire
- Mail both to:
NH Department of Education
Division of Higher Education - Higher Education Commission
Closed School Transcript Request
101 Pleasant St.
Concord, NH 03301
- If you would like to expedite the process you can overnight your request, along with a pre-paid overnight envelope addressed to wherever you want the transcript sent.
- Official Copy is mailed in a stamped, sealed envelope to a destination as requested. An official copy can also be mailed directly to you, but will arrive in a stamped, sealed envelope that cannot be opened. If opened, it is no longer considered official and cannot be used for the transfer of credits or verification of a degree.
- Student Copy is for the students' records only. It has the same information as an official copy, but is stamped "Student Copy" and is charged the same fee.
- In-office pickup by appointment only- Londergan Hall, Room 108
- We are unable to accept credit cards.
Closed Colleges and Universities [need link]
List of Closed Career Schools
Patricia Moquin, Program Assistant II