Special Education Complaints and Due Process Hearings

This page provides contact information regarding complaints as well as frequently asked questions (FAQ) around Complaints and Due Process Hearings and Alternative Dispute Resolution.

Our office has temporarily relocated, please mail any complaints to 25 Hall St., Concord, NH 03301

Complaint Process

The National Center on Dispute Resolution in Special Education (CADRE's) New Dispute Resolution Parents' Guide

CADRE's Parent Dispute Resolution Resource Showcase. This Showcase is an easily searchable collection of resources related to special education dispute resolution that are of value to parents and the centers who serve them. The resources found here are also beneficial to educators and professionals who work with family members. Information regarding special education dispute resolution can be searched by state, organization and by language in Part B/C, Part B and Part C.

Frequently Asked Questions


Janel LeBlanc 
Governance Unit
NH Department of Education
25 Hall Street
Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-3196