Memorandum and Guidance Documents related to Special Education.
Please note, only active or pertinent memos are posted below at this time.
Missing memo numbers indicates that those memos were for trainings, webinars or topic in which the event or deadline for submission has already passed, therefore, we did not post them.
After the current year memorandum, the memos are listed by topic.
If you need a memo that is not posted below, please contact the Bureau of Student Support at (603) 271-3741 as we can still access the other memos and would gladly provide them to you.
- FY 23 Memorandums
- Memorandum and Guidance Documents related to Special Education by Number
- Memorandum and Guidance Documents related to Special Education Grants
- Fiscal and Financial
- Includes court ordered placements (402), grants, and Special Education Aid (formerly Catastrophic Aid).
- Includes all guidance documents for NHSEIS as well as recent changes to NHSEIS
- Part B SPP Indicators
- Memorandums related to the SPP/APR report and indicators
- General Memos
- General Memorandums issued by the Office of Special Education