Laws and Rules governing Special Education in New Hampshire.
- Amendment of Ed 1102.04 Definitions and re-adoption with amendment of Ed 1119.01 Confidentiality Requirements
- New Hampshire Standards for the Education of Children with Disabilities, adopted March 23, 2017
- The Guide to the NH Standards for the Education of Children with Disabilities
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire Rules for the Education of Children with Disabilities
- Individuals for Disabilities Education Improvement Act P.L. 108-466
- New Hampshire Standards in Excess Chart
New Hampshire Special Education Procedural Safeguards Handbook is based on the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act of 2004 and the New Hampshire Standards for the Education of Children with Disabilities adopted March 23, 2017.
The NH Procedural Safeguards Handbook has been translated into the following languages: