Links to relevant websites and organizations.
- New Hampshire Association of Special Education Administrators, Inc.
- Medicaid to Schools Programs, NH Department of Health and Human Services
- New Hampshire Connections "Linking Family, School and Community"
- Center for Effective Behavioral Support (CEBIS)
- Disabilities Rights Center (DRC)
- The Institute on Disability (IOD)
- Northeast Regional Resource Center/Learning Innovations/WestEd
- Parent Information Center (PIC)
- Cerebral Palsy Group - free educational information and support to those who have been affected by cerebral palsy and other developmental disabilities
Disclaimer: The NH Department of Education provides links as a service to educators and others seeking useful information relating to education. Some sites offer information free of charge; others charge a fee. The NH Department of Education takes no responsibility for the content, quality, or cost of materials available through any outside site.