Postsecondary Education Research and Studies
Colleges and Universities
National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) Research
Completing College: A State Level view of NH Student Attainment Rates, Published March 2017 through January 2021
- Six-year Completion Rates Across State Lines
- Four-Year Public
- Two-year Public
- Four-year Private Nonprofit
2014/2015 Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Student Migration Research (published December 2015)
- Where NH’s First-Time Students Go to College or Career School (This IPEDS data is gathered every two years from institutions that distribute Federal Student Aid dollars.)
2018/2019 Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Academic Year Research on New Hampshire Higher Education Institutions
Degrees Granted 2018/19
2015/2016 Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Academic Year Research on New Hampshire Higher Education Institutions (published January 2017)
Degrees Granted 2015/16
- NH Two Year Enrollment
- NH Two Year Enrollment by gender
- NH Four Year Enrollment
- NH Four Year Enrollment by gender
- NH Career School Enrollment
- NH Career School Enrollment by gender
- Distance Education Fall 2019 (published 2021)
- Distance Education Fall 2018 (published 2021)
Distance Education Fall 2016 (published July 2017)
- Distance Education – Total Enrollment and Location
- Distance Education – Undergraduate Enrollment
- Distance Education – Graduate Enrollment
Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
IPEDS is the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. It is a system of interrelated surveys conducted annually by the U.S. Department’s National Center for Education Statistics (NCES). IPEDS gathers information from every college, university, and technical and vocational institution that participates in the federal student financial aid programs. The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, requires that institutions that participate in federal student aid programs report data on enrollments, program completions, graduation rates, faculty and staff, finances, institutional prices, and student financial aid. These data are made available to students and parents through the College Navigator college search website and to researchers and others through the IPEDS Data Center.
IPEDS currently consists of the following [survey] components: Institutional Characteristics; 12-Month Enrollment; Completions; Human Resources Composed of Employees by Assigned Position, Fall Staff, and Salaries; Fall Enrollment; Graduation Rates; Finance; and Student Financial Aid.
Support Materials and Links for New Hampshire IPEDS Keyholders and Coordinators
Need an answer to an IPEDS-related question?
- The IPEDS Help Desk is available by phone, at 1-877-225-2568, or by e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need information or training on the IPEDS Data Collection Surveys?