Adult Basic Education
ABE classes are free for adults, over the age of 18, interested in improving their basic skills in reading, writing and math.
- Classes improve basic skills in reading, writing and math.
- Classes help with different goals such as improving math skills for a job, building digital literacy skills to prepare for future learning and the high school equivalency test (HiSET).
- Classes are for adults 18 years or older and not enrolled in high school.
- Classes are free.
- Find an Adult Basic Education program near you by clicking on the Locations page.
Integrated Education and Training (IET)
- Academic skills and job preparation for high demand occupations.
- Find an Integrated Education and Training program near you by clicking on the Locations page.