Adult Education and Literacy Activity
Adult Education and Literacy Activities (AEL) are free for adults over 18 who are not enrolled in school and are interested in improving their basic skills in reading, writing, math and English language acquisition skills (ESL).
- Classes improve basic skills in reading, writing and math.
- Classes to learn English language skills for immigrants and refugees including speaking, listening, writing and reading in English.
- Classes to prepare for the high school equivalency test (HiSET or GED)
- Classes help with different goals such as improving math skills for a job, building digital literacy skills to prepare for future learning or studying for the drivers license.
- Classes are offered in person, hybrid, or online.
- Find an Adult education and literacy program near you by clicking on the Locations page.