In many New Hampshire schools, School Nurses are the backbone of the wellness program. The Office of Student Wellness is pleased to partner with the NH School Nurses Association to provide technical assistance and support to those in the field.
Specifically, the Office of Student Wellness is committed to the following:
- Providing current, evidence based technical assistance to school nurses across New Hampshire.
- Supporting school nurses and school districts as they respond to localized needs.
- Collaborating with colleges and universities as they graduate well-trained professionals.
- New Hampshire Code of Ethics and Conduct for Educational Professionals
- RSA 200:29: School Nurse Certification
- Administrative Rule 306:12 School Health Services
- Required Health Office and Definition of Well-Stocked Health Office
- New Hampshire Minimum Standards for the Education of Children with Disabilities
- Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) Fact Sheet
- Confidentiality and School and Health Records (FERPA, HIPAA, etc.)
- Attorney General’s Task Force on Child Abuse and Neglect
- Pupil Safety and Violence Prevention- RSA 193
- Bed Bugs Advisory
- Pediculosis (Head Lice) Fact Sheet
- Pandemic Influenza Communication and Coordination Plan for Educational and Childcare settings
- Health Screening Guidance
- Why School Environment Is Important
- Technical Advisory - Medication