New Hampshire Statewide Assessment System
Each year, New Hampshire students participate in the New Hampshire Statewide Assessment System (NH SAS), the general statewide assessment, for English language arts (ELA), mathematics and science.
Fall 2022 NH SAS Webinars
Link to NH SAS webinar recordings: https://nh.portal.cambiumast.com/resources/training-materials/2022-2023-webinars
NH SAS Resources
- NH SAS Portal - Educators and families can access resources for the general statewide assessment
- Family Portal allows families to view student test results. To access the Family Portal, each family needs an Access Code that is unique to their child. Access codes are provided by the child's school.
- TIDE Quick Guide
- Reactivating TIDE account - Instructions for returning educators for reactivating user account
- NH SAS Estimated Testing Times
- Lexile® and Quantile® Measures in New Hampshire help educators and parents target instruction and monitor student growth by using the free tools and resources available.
- NH SAS Accommodations, Designated Supports and Universal Tools Guide provides guidance to school-level personnel and decision making teams to use in determining universal tools, designated supports and accommodations for students prior to testing. If a student requires an accommodation that is beyond the listed accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a request.
- Managing Accommodations, Designated Supports and Universal Tools Training Module
- Scribe Protocol
- How to Generate and Print Individual Student Reports
- How to Assign Interim Grade Levels in TIDE
- Listing of District Test Coordinators - Updates needed? Please send an email to: email@example.com
- Listing of School Test Coordinators for In-State/Out-of-State Private Providers - Updates needed? Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NH SAS Technical Reports 2018-19
- NH SAS Volume 1: Annual Technical Report 2018-19
- NH SAS Technical Glossary 2018-19
- NH SAS Volume 2, Part 1: ELA and Mathematics Test Development
- NH SAS Volume 2, Part 2: Science Test Development
- NH SAS Volume 3: Setting Performance Standards
- NH SAS Volume 4: Evidence of Reliability and Validity
- NH SAS Volume 5: Test Administration
- NH SAS Volume 6: Score Interpretation Guide