Civil Rights Information

USDA Civil Rights Information

Need Help? If you have difficulty understanding English or have a disability, free language assistance or other aids and services are available upon request. Please contact the NH Commission for Human Rights at 603-271-2767, press #0 to request a language interpreter, or email “” and make an appointment for language interpretation. To interpret this page, please click “Change Site Language” at the top center of the page.

Español | Français | 简体中文 | Português Tiếng Việt

Non-Discrimination Statement

Meal Modifications

Alternative Services Available

Civil Rights Training

NHED Required Complaint Log

Civil Rights Compliance #113-1

Civil Right Complaint Procedure Template - For NH Child Nutrition Program Use

CACFP & SFSP Data Collection (visual collection is prohibited)

USDA Complaint Documents


Amanda Marshall, Administrator
(603) 271-3860