Afterschool Snack Program
The Afterschool Snack Program is made available to serve healthy reimbursable snacks to children participating in the after school programs run by schools or child care sponsors. In New Hampshire, 1,813,557 snack meals have been reimbursed.
The Department of Agriculture also donates surplus commodity foods for lunches served under the program. These foods are distributed by the Surplus Distribution Section of the Department of Administrative Services
Application Materials for MY NHDOE Single Sign On
- At-Risk Supper Meals Application
- 50% Area Eligibility List
- Afterschool Meals through the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
- NSLP Afterschool Snack Service: Frequently Asked Questions
- Monitor Review Form
Alternative Services Available
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP)
The contact for interpretive services is the NH Commission for Human Rights. Their contact information is: 603-271-2767, press #0 to request a language interpreter, or email the Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org and make an appointment for language interpretation.
- NHED Special Education
- Complaints and Due Process Hearings
- Forms, Guidance, Documents, Handbooks, and Reports
- Procedural Safeguards
NH Procedural Safeguards Handbook, based on the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act of 2004 and the New Hampshire Standards for the Education of Children with Disabilities adopted March 23, 2017.
Patty Carignan, Child Nutrition Finance Manager